Sunday, October 10, 2010

The translator

Hi there,

As you can now see in my sidebar I now have a translator in many different languages.
As great as this is, I have to say that I did not made it myself...
No, someone a lot more computer savvy than I is responsible for it.
The man is called Chuck.

And here is the address of the blog where I found it:

http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2008/02/make-your-blog-speak-more-languages.html

Thank you Chuck, this is a great addition to an expat blog's.

Yes the translator is from Google and sometimes comes up with what I would describe as some very interesting translation, pretty close of free style poetry...
Yet it is still a great service, even if sometimes the text loose a bit of sense, or become slightly comical and obscure.

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

No comments: