Friday, May 18, 2012

Hot From The Press.

Hi there,

Three of my photographs have been published in the fishing magazine North Australian Fishing & Outdoors.

Hot from the press.

This is in this very magazine , the May/June/July 2012 issue.

You may have already seen the photos in one of my previous post on this blog.

The Stonefish story.

The story was also posted on the FFF forum, where the editor of the magazine, Matt Flynn, saw them, and asked me if he could have them for the magazine...
I said yes even before thinking about it.
This was an opportunity to join two of my passion in one go: photography and fishing.
It might sounds childish to some of you, but for me to see some of my photographs in a fishing magazine, is like a kid's dream happening in real life.

And I will also soon have another very cool story to tell you about this magazine...
But you will have to wait a little bit more before anything transpire...
And after all patience is every angler best asset.
Sorry but you will just have to kill a bit of time, and you will soon know.


But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

Congratulations! I would be so happy. It is not a small thing. It is the beginning of bigger things to come!

Rambling Expat said...

Hi Practical Parsimony,

Thank you for your kind comment.

Have a good day,
Me.