Sunday, November 21, 2010

First test with the pinhole camera

Hi there,

I have this old and absolutely obsolete digital camera, with no resale value...
But somehow I like this old one.
So I did with it something that I wanted to try for a long time.
I transformed it into a pinhole camera.

When I say I transformed it, this is a bit of an exaggeration as really I just bought an accessory that did the deed for me.

And this is my first few test with it...
Nothing special, but I still like it so far, and I am sure that with practice I should be able to do something nice, if not good with it.

So here we go:

First test.

Second one.

And the third one.

I like the soft kind of dreamy nature of the images produced with this technique.
I think that I will try to do some landscape with it, and see what is possible.

It is not prize winning photography yet...

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.


No comments: