Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The morning after.

Hi there,

So it was the Monday morning, after the Halloween weekend, and I took my little one to the corner shop. To buy some milk for the rice bubble.
As we were waiting in the queue to pay for the milk, my little one looked at the lady in front of us, dressed in a floral dress full of colours, and asked her with a big smile: "Did you get this dress for Halloween?"

The lady was not too impressed, and mumbled something, paid for her shopping and left without a smile for any one...
The shop assistant gave us a big smile and asked my little one how she was doing today.

So even if I found it somewhat fun, I may have to try to teach her to be carful when asking questions to total strangers. Simply because some people don't understand that they should relax, and take what is coming from a nearly 4 years old with a grain of salt.

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

6 comments:

Aron said...

At least she didn't ask whether the lady was dressed as a witch. lol.

Rambling Expat said...

Hi Aron,

Well you might be on something there, because I think she was...
;-)

Have a nice day,
Me.

P.S: We haven't see you for a long time up here...

Aron said...

Yes, it's been a while. Any jobs up there? :D

They must need planners - everyone needs a PLAN! :P

not displayed said...

Out of the mouth of babes...lol

In Amelia's World said...

Like your daughter, my 5 years old son, Attar, is also too honest sometime. He ever told me he felt sorry for a guy who sat in front of us because maybe all of his face scratched by a wild cat. When I saw him, it was obvious because of chickenpox!! Gosh! I felt ashamed of my son words and said sorry to the guy. Lol. http://inameliasworld.blogspot.com/

-Tia-

Rambling Expat said...

Hello Tia,ComAtMeBro and Mynx,

And yes! We want our kids to learn how to speak... And then we live in fear of what they might say!

Still it is good fun, most of the time.

Have a good day,
Me.