Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bad luck car crash.

Hi there,

So last Sunday I was in some sort of little car crash while on my way to my Unicycle lesson.
Bad luck more than anything else, but as always I had my seat belt and that I am sure, made a difference in the final result.

I have to thank Ms K, my unicycle instructor, as she was quickly on the spot after I called her to say that I would have to cancel the day lesson.
She was very supportive and took care of our car by getting it under cover at her place.
That was a great help at a time when Ms Frugal and I needed it.
Ms K acted as a true friend, at a not so easy time in her own life, thank you for that.

Ms. Frugal did a post of the story on her blog, so I won't write about it for too long.

Basically I was just slowing down to let a big Blue Tongue cross the road when a guy hit the back of my little car with his four wheels drive.
This will teach me to care for our wild life...
Just kidding...

The truth is that i am just very happy to still be able to walk on my feet.
I am just a bit worried about the whiplash now.

Even if we don't have a car any more, as it is a total write-off...

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

5 comments:

Ella said...

hi
need help here.
can you share your ideas how your google adsense application got approved? and when was it approve.
I would really appreciate your help.

www.sugarcoatedkismet.blogspot.com

Rambling Expat said...

Hi there,

I don't know and I don't know...
;-)

First they refused my application saying that the site was not finished and that I needed original content in it...

I answered that all the content was original as it was mine and mine only.
And I put the Archive thing on it and a Google search option too.
Then it was accepted.

But I think (not sure) that they ask different things to accept application from different places around the world. Depending of were you are they may have different guidelines
Not really sure about it...

You should go on the Help Forum from Adsense, copy and past the link below in your browser:

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/AdSense?hl=en

You might find a lot of much more informed advices over there.


Good luck, and have a good day,
Me.

Ella said...

thanks!

Cyril said...

Salut cascadeur,

Plus qu'a te souhaiter un bon rétablissement !
Le plus dur va être de laisser les cannes au placard quelques temps non ?

Des nouvelles du lézard ?

Bye from the freezing France

Rambling Expat said...

Bonjour Cyril,

And your dead right about it!
Sa a ete tres dure de laisser les cannes sur leur ratelier se weekend ou il y avait de bonnes marees, et ou des copain m'avait demander si je voulais allez pecher avec eux...

Pas de nouvelles du blue tongue, je pense qu'il a due se sauver en entendant le choque.

Alors y fais froid de par chez vous...
Brrr....

Passe une bonne journee, et bien le bonjour a t'a bien aimee.
Me.