Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Reservoir Dogs Fishing Lures

Hi there,

Yes I still have a full set of the Reservoir Dogs fishing lures, despite fishing with them on a regular basis.
These lures were made a few year ago by Relic Lures, a company based in America, and they were produced in reference to the gangster movie Reservoir Dogs made by Quentin Tarantino.

And here they are:

The full set.

The set is from top to bottom: Mr. White, Mr. Pink, Mr. Orange and Mr. Blond.
And yes they can give your terminal tackle a gangsta look with the bullet holes and black sunglasses.

Your talking to me?

They have the Reservoir Dogs logo tattooed on their bellies:

Bearing it on the stomach like a Yakusa tattoo.

And their individual name on the tail:

Introducing Mr. Orange

And Mr. Blond.

Ho yes I can hear you asking: "But do they catch any fish?"
To this I will be pleased to tell you that yes they are efficient in the fishy business:

A Little Trevally from the Vernon Islands.
(This image is copyrighted by a great photographer so please don't lift it, thanks.)

Because yes, all this fishing can make you hungry...
So here comes another lure, also made by Relic Lures, the Hamburger!

Everybody likes a bit of junk food now and then...

These ones were made for the restaurants Maragaritaville in the USA.

With the restaurants logo under the belly.

As you can see I got these lures before I even started to think about having a collection of fishing lures. And they have been in the water more than once.
In fact I had the double set of the Reservoir Dogs ones, I only have one full set now.
I know this is a bit silly as they would have been great in the collection...
And I still use them...

But hey, it could be worse.
Have a good day,
Me.

No comments: